The Serendipity School is a unique, comprehensive children’s center designed to meet the needs of our community. We strive to provide an atmosphere of caring and learning with a rich and stimulating environment for children 6 weeks to 12 years of age.
Our after school and Summer Adventure Camp program is for 5-12 year olds and fosters children’s emotional, social, physical and creative growth through a range of interactive activities all while building relationships with staff who serve as role models every day.
The goal of The Serendipity School is to provide quality child care. It is our mission to grow lifelong learners and confident caring individuals. The Serendipity School is a community of teachers and staff members that make an effort to know their children so that they in turn can learn and grow in a familiar, friendly environment. We have the privilege of seeing children grow from babies to Pre-Kindergartners. The year is filled with exploration, education and holiday celebrations.
We are happy that you are taking the time to learn about us and hope that you visit us soon to see the children in action.
Our state of the art facility offers child care and so much more:
- A dynamic child care and pre-school curriculum with emphasis on daily choices for active learning that enables children to grow emotionally, physically, socially and cognitively.
- Safe and secure entry into our building
- Enthusiastic and Highly trained teachers
- Private Pre-K program dedicated to preparing our children for Kindergarten
- Daily preparation of all meals included by our on-site chef
- On site ancillary programs (Stretch-N-Grow, Soccer Shots, etc)
- Open 6:30am to 6:30pm, Monday through Friday
- Pick up service available for surrounding Northside ISD schools
- Computer Lab with iPads
- Indoor Gym
- Art Room